- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Construction
- Function EngineeringPMO & Project Management
- Consultant Andreas Stott
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1762357
- Job Ref No AS167842019
- Newly-created position
- Rare client-side opportunity
- High growth company
Kerry Consulting has been appointed by an innovative agriculture company specialized in vertical farming to identify a Regional Head of Construction to be based in Singapore.
The Regional Head of Construction will report into the CEO and be responsible for the delivery of the company’s facilities expansion plan in Asia Pacific. As the client-side key point of contact and subject matter expect for construction-related activities, the individual will be accountable for managing the procurement process and control costs.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establish the company’s policies related to upgrades and construction of new facilities and the procurement of third party contractors.
- Manage third party contractors, including engineers, architects and builders to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Act as the client-side Project Director and ensure the respect of schedules, budgets and delivery quality, conducting regular inspections.
- Accountable for annual construction budget, invoice approval and cost control.
- Accountable for all HSSE related matters on projects.
- Project Management, Engineering or Construction degree with relevant professional qualifications.
- At least 10 years of project management experience with significant exposure to architecture and interior design work.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex budgets.
- Familiar with Microsoft Projects and AutoCAD.
- Experience and knowledge of vertical farming experience is an advantage.
- Fluency in mandarin is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
If you wish to apply to this opportunity, please submit a copy of your latest resume (ideally in Microsoft Words format) to Andreas Stott at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number AS167842019.
Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We thank you for your understanding.