- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Hospitality & Real Estate
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS24688
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Are you passionate about the hospitality industry? With stunning properties located in picturesque locations in Asia, a leading hospitality company is hiring a highly motivated and experienced Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to join the team based in Singapore.
This role will have a regional focus.
- Be a strategic partner to the business, providing the guidance and support to managers and employees for the full spectrum of HR matters
- Partner closely with the local in-country HR team members
- Drive various HR initiatives and programs to support the company’s growth plans and culture development
- Work with the team to develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and programs to support the business
- Manage employee relations issues, including conducting investigations, provide timely performance management guidance, and advise on disciplinary actions where required
- Drive recruitment and talent management efforts: this includes providing input on recruitment, on-boarding, and boosting employee retention efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in HR (with Regional experience e.g. managing more than 2 countries), with prior experience in business partnering and managing employee relations
- Strong understanding of HR laws and regulations in Singapore
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of leading successful HR initiatives and programs
To apply, please submit (1) your resume, along with (2) a summary of 3 highlights of your HR experience (optional) to email@example.com, quoting the job title. Due to the high volume of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and hope to be in touch with you for other suitable opportunities in the future.
Registration No: R1985566
License No: 16S8060