- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS22735
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
With an international presence, our client is a leader in the events & entertainment industry. With growing revenue and ambitious plans to continue their global expansion, the company is currently seeking a senior Human Resources Business Partner to spearhead the development and implementation of HR strategies from the headquarters in Singapore. This role has an APAC coverage (China, Japan, Korea).
This role will work closely with Business Leaders and in-country HR teams to develop, tailor and implement HR strategies to increase organizational effectiveness and drive growth. Having strong business acumen, you will be able to proactively anticipate business priorities and shape people agenda to support the business. You will be in charge of HR responsibilities including but not limited to: performance reviews, workforce planning, compensation and benefits: benchmarking and talent matters: succession planning and recruitment.
This dynamic position will be able to participate or lead in projects at the regional level. This may include setting up pre/post legal entities, supporting mobility efforts, and driving D&I initiatives, to name a few.
- Degree in Human Resources or a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 10-12 years of HR experience, ideally as a HR Business Partner
- Prior experience with Compensation & Benefits – for instance, conducting salary benchmarking exercises, coordination of bonus and salary review exercises
- Prior experience of starting up a HR function
- Committed to work fully onsite
- Prior experience in handling M&A
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills, you are able to derive insights from data and reports
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com, quoting the job title in your email title.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1985566
License No: 16S8060