- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS25011
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Our client is a reputable international healthcare company, with its APAC office based in Singapore. This is a permanent position focusing on Compensation & Benefits (inclusive of payroll vendor management) and HR Operations with a Asia-Pacific remit. The role will lead a small team to support the full scope of HR operations and payroll.
Leading HR Operations, this role will have the opportunity to work closely with the HR Director to optimize workflow for the region. This will cover key areas such as payroll, as well as the employees’ life cycle: on/off-boarding, insurance renewals, storage of data/documents, and compliance. The successful candidate will effectively manage all regional C&B operations, including the governance of C&B frameworks. The role will also work closely with the Regional HR counterparts and the Global C&B team on country/APAC specific market survey requirements. This role will also manage all external HR service providers.
- Degree-qualified in Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HR Operations/Compensation & Benefits operations, preferably in a multinational company setting
- APAC knowledge is required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to connect with, and influence stakeholders with strong knowledge of HR Operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with managing payroll vendors
To apply, please submit (1) your resume, along with (2) a summary of 3 highlights of your HR experience to email@example.com, quoting the job title. Due to the high volume of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and hope to be in touch with you for other suitable opportunities in the future.
Registration No: R1985566
License No: 16S8060