- Category Commerce & IndustryTechnology
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Marketing & CommunicationsSales & Marketing
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS18597
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
This is a newly created opportunity to join a leading consumer company. This unique role is a blend of the following skills: marketing, data, and analytics, calling for strong technical expertise and strategic mindset to ensure success.
In this role, you would be responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams to achieve business goals. You would need to build relationships across business teams to create winning plans in the ecommerce arena, and to build up Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) capabilities. You will draw on your expertise of digital media, programmatic, paid search buying, analysis and optimization of the entire purchasing journey. Another key aspect of the role is to provide insights and business transformation opportunities to constantly optimize/refine digital and ecommerce operations. As the bridge between Tech and Marketing, you would also need to ensure that systems for Marketing adhere to IT policies including but not limiting to the following areas: privacy, cybersecurity.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business or a relevant field
- Min. 7 years of experience ideally within FMCG, with a deep understanding of ecommerce, Digital & Programmatic Media
- Excellent analytics skills and knowledge across the following: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, full suite of Microsoft Office
- CRM Experience
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – proven track record working in large cross-functional setups, managing multiple stakeholders
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number CS18597.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Licence No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1985566)