- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML17060
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work in an international environment as a member of a cross functional Sales Team.
2. Provide highly specialized and technical pre-sale and after-sales on-site application support.
3. Liaise with the headquarters and customer to ensure bi-directional transfer of technical knowledge and future product requirements.
7. Collaborate with the customers engineering teams to identify and spec in value added solutions for the products and customized solutions.
8. Develop a strategy to identify legacy equipment opportunities and collaborate with the customer to provide high value solutions with the intent of displacing the competitor products.
10. Conduct business with the highest level of level of professionalism, ethical behavior and integrity in all aspects of assigned role.
11. Must be able to thrive in a dynamic environment while driving projects through to completion and work under pressure.
13. Communicate business intelligence; maintain customer contacts, opportunities and competitor information
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering, required, 3+ years of related semiconductor equipment industry experience and equipment knowledge strongly preferred.
2. Strong interpersonal, time management, analytical, communication and presentation skills, creativity, enthusiasm and a positive approach.
3. Knowledge of vacuum technology and system architecture preferred.