- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 24015
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- Global Manufacturing MNC
- Many career opportunities internally
- Stable, established company
Global Manufacturing MNC that has a long history and has been growing throughout the years with strong presence in Asia. This is a newly created role due to the demands of the business growth and necessity to have someone in Asia who can cover different time zones as this will be a global role. This role will work closely with the commercial team. This position will provide an opportunity for the candidate to gain exposure to complex revenue arrangements and related revenue recognition activities. The role will support all facets of the revenue cycle required to drive accurate revenue recognition and reporting requirements.
- Assist revenue managers with contract review and analysis to ensure proper revenue recognition compliance with company policies and appropriate revenue recognition standards under ASC 606 or IFRS 15.
- Set up multiple element arrangement contracts in APEX forecasting tool.
- Perform revenue month-end close activities including preparing journal entries, account reconciliations and compiling quarterly management revenue and analysis reports in support of filings and disclosure requirements.
- Collaborate and assist offshore Wipro team with month-end close and revenue related approval GL posting activities.
- Support revenue managers in driving internal process improvements and evolve them to a scalable, systematic processes.
- Assist with both external audit and internal SOX compliance by maintaining required documentation and assisting in required testing of the revenue cycle.
- Support revenue team in any required capacity to minimize close timeline.
- Drive and support all system enhancements, operational and business changes required for the implemented SAP revenue accounting system (RAR) to see it to maturity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA/MBA is a plus.
- Working knowledge of hardware and software revenue recognition guidance – ASC 606 or IFRS 15 and its application to the industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix organization across all levels with the ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to details and possess a high sense of accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and shifting priorities
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 24015 . We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060