- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Jimin Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1989548
- Job Ref No JM21465
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Our client is a global leader in test solutions offering broad portfolio of equipment and services for back end semiconductor manufacturing, including test and handler equipment to solutions.
- Characterization and production test solutions around RF Test of IC
- Engineering problem solving methodology, experience with statistical analysis.
- Cooperate with the internal teams worldwide to facilitate solutions to customer issues and implement new solutions.
- Frequently engage with customers and foster all levels of communications with customers.
- B.S / M.S in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5- 10 years of working experience in RF, digital, mixed signal test or design for testability
- High level programming language skill in C++
- Working knowledge of digital signal processing (DSP) methods and techniques relevant to latest wireless standards.
To apply, please submit your resume to Jimin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number JM21465. We regret that due to anticipated overwhelming response, only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.