- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Other
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20176
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Risk Manager (Japanese Speaking) Global Tech Conglomerate
One of the leading and most advanced Global Tech players today that focuses on a range of services from e-commerce, digital streaming, AI, cloud computing, etc. They are a company that values open-ness, diversity, flexibility, and is recognized for being one of the world’s most valuable companies, and has the highest global brand valuation.
Be part of a team that designs and implements policies, tools and technology innovations to protect customers. Our team is looking for leaders to take ownership of these various areas and deliver on critical and high visibility projects. They are looking for a Risk Manager to manage critical and high impact global events and escalations. The ideal candidate should be passionate about helping us ensure that customers may make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using the brand are successful listing and selling their products. Your decisions are not only fundamental to helping protect customers and sellers but will help maintain the health of the their catalog and product listings ecosystem.· Identifying, containing, and resolving time sensitive and high impact escalations around product authenticity (counterfeit, trademark, copyright) and safety issues.
· Performing incident triage, to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact, identifying the specific vulnerability, and making recommendations that enable expeditious remediation.
· Analyzing escalations from various sources within and determining possible root causes.
· Tracking and documenting incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
· Serving as technical expert and liaison to legal personnel and explain incident details
· Take leading role in drafting and presenting deep-dive documents, including responses to senior executives and Correction of Errors (COE) reports.
· Analyze existing policy and process gaps, and develop solutions to close them.
· 3+ years of experience in investigations, risk management, incident or crisis management, program management, or escalation handling.
· Strong communications skills and experience creating and editing content for internal and external audiences.
· Demonstrated experience working with cross departmental teams with proven collaboration skills
· Ability to think critically with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
· Ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to command and write in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese speaking customers and stakeholders in Japan office.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20176. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060