- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20303
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
SAP Hana/ BPC Project Manager (Education)
Leading Education that is at the forefront of providing quality Education for Singapore and it’s community. One with a long history, prestigious brand, and progressive.
Contribute and drive the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of SAP ERP HANA & BPC Project. Ensuring consistency with organsiation’s strategy, commitments, goals and adherence to quality standards and project management best practices.
- Co-lead SAP ERP HANA & BPC implementation project and the plans.
- Serves as the single point of contact for project.
- Work with project team and appointed vendor consultant to deliver the project to meet business needs and desired outcomes within the agreed scope and timeline.
- Manages all aspects of the project by monitoring and identifying any project issues early-on to be able to mitigate risk to the project.
- Aligns schedules between stakeholders, project team and vendor consultant.
- Tracks and manages project progress in terms of scope, budget and timelines.
- Maintains and manages risks, actions, issues and decisions log.
- Manages the milestone sign off and deliverables.
- Works with vendor consultant on testing, training and activities.
- Supports change management activities and plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience
- Experience in implementing SAP ERP solution will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; attentively listens and shares knowledge/expertise.
- Strong team leadership skills with ability to work with cross-functional groups
- Sound decision-making skills in addressing issues and obstacles to project completion
- Strong organisational, planning and management skills.
- Ready and able to be hands-on to support the team wherever needed.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20303. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060