- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global Markets
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No CY23115
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with a Global Bank in hiring for a Security and Technology Risk Manager (Line 1 Risk) role.
As a Security & Technology Risk Manager (Line 1 Risk), you will support HK, Japan and Korea in driving technology operational risk excellence to ensure the Bank’s key risks are understood and well managed. In addition, you will drive continued information security maturity uplift and support technology regulatory compliance for these jurisdictions.
What Will Your Day Look Like:
- Work with Country Technology teams to improve their risk maturity and proficiency, and provide line 1 technology risk assurance management and information security services
- Manage internal audit and external regulatory engagements for the assigned portfolios to support positive outcomes, and execution of associated treatment plans.
- Perform, lead and/or provide input into risk assessments as well as initiatives assessments against country technology regulatory requirements
- Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders through strong communication and presentation skills – be able to translate deep technical matters into business impacts
- Determine technical and business impacts from technology risks arising from operational risk activities or security processes such as penetration testing, independent security assessments etc
- Build staff and customer security awareness through delivery of communication and training programs
- Provide business support and leadership on information security matters
- Prepare/review risk forum materials, including:
- Assess current risk performance information and articulate noteworthy changes and impacts to Technology/ Business stakeholders and provide relevant risk insights
- Identify emerging risks/trends applicable to the country risk profile
- Present and drive Risk Management Forums/Committees and engage with business stakeholders articulate business impacts
What will you bring?
- Experience in a technology risk/assurance/audit or compliance based role
- Proven experience providing risk and assurance expertise, ideally to Technology based business units and Institutional Banking exposure
- Information security and risk industry qualification desired – CISSP and/or CISA qualification or equivalent qualifications as per HKMA Cybersecurity Fortification Initiative Professional Development Program guidance
- Experience and understanding of cloud security control environments and risks
- Technical architecture and security design experience is preferred
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and potential impacts – strong understanding of Hong Kong regulations (HKMA)
If you are interested to apply or find out more, please reach out to Chen Yi at email@example.com for more details.