- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and RiskEngineering
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Security Operation Engineer
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Security Operation Engineer to work on-site with a multi-national corporation, growing and dynamic global IT team in Kuala Lumpur. This role is vital in supporting the corporate IT functions and developing a strategic roadmap aligning with the overall enterprise direction.
In this role, you will support and manage the security solutions such as endpoint management, SSO, etc. You will also manage related data and dashboards, daily operations for patch management, software development, FDE, and MDM. You will provide guidance and training for the local IT with level 1 support and troubleshooting, review, and update level 1 support SOP for the related system. You will provide level 2 support, troubleshoot, and escalate to level 3 support with internal or vendor. Work with vendor to provide the log for troubleshooting, config, and testing new policy in the testing environment, and deploy the policy into the production system.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with endpoint management and security solution
- Experienced in management, deployment, maintenance, and operation of IT and security systems.
- Experienced in SQL, Excel, and Windows PowerShell scripting languages is an advantage.
Should you be interested in learning more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (quoting job title), with Nav at email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic: 22C0942 Reg: R1109259