- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Energy & Commodities
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 21476
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Senior Accountant, Start Up – Renewable Energy
A growing company that specialises in the development, finance, construction and operation of both commercial and industrial (C&I) and utility scale solar systems, across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Responsible for review of full set of monthly and annual financial statements for assigned
entities, ensuring that it is in accordance with requirements of IFRS.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities and monthly
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate
secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities, where required.
- Prepare ad hoc monthly journal entries for outsourced service provider and account
reconciliations for all assigned countries’ books, where applicable.
- Research, analyze and explain variances on revenues, cost of service, or operating
expenses, where required by Australian headquarters.
- Research, analyze and review assign balance sheet accounts for reconciliation purposes and
explanation of variances to support month end close activates.
- Summarise current financial status by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement,
cash flow and other reports across several countries.
- Be responsible for accounts payables (“AP”) function including processing supplier invoices
and staff claims and ensure compliance with Group’s policy & handling monthly or ad-hoc
payments processing and ensure proper supporting documents for approval of payments.
- Drive and lead systems and process automation initiatives as determined by CFO.
- Undertake tasks and projects assigned by Head of Accounting/Finance Manager as and
when assigned from time to time.
- 4+ years of Accounting/ Finance experience. Candidates with exposure to
Singapore Financial Reporting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards in
their current job are preferred.
- CA/ ACCA qualified or degree in Accounting
- This role will be suitable for an enthusiastic self-starter who is able to plan, organize and take
initiative to meet job objectives and deadlines independently.
- Positive personality with strong work ethics and the ability to take on multifaced roles and
responsibilities as we operate like a start-up.
- Experience in GST and Tax reporting is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision, Certify AP and LucaNet is preferred, but not a must.
- Transfer pricing candidates who would like to shift into accountancy are welcomed to apply.
- Consolidation experience is preferred but not a must.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 21476. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060