- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20456
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Global Tech
A company that is at the forefront of continously innovating their products and services to meet the demands of the customer’s needs, constantly evolving to grow and be a market leader in their industry. Very established and stable company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in relevant datasets to locate influences.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Define, develop, enhance and track metrics and dashboard requirements to deliver results and provide insight and recommendations on trends.
- Uses advanced data analysis and tools to ensure analytics are valid, meaningful, and provide actionable and comprehensive insights.
- Support the team to help them answer strategic questions, make insightful data driven business decisions and properly design new initiatives.
- Provide technical advice, consultation and knowledge to others within the relevant teams.
- Provide support to address and resolve business issues.
- Create relevant reports, dashboards and present on trends
- Analyse data across various platforms, including social media and present trends and patterns.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, or similar
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ hands-on experience doing business intelligence and business analytics
- Experience in data modelling, SQL Queries, ETL and BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Metabase etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and structured
- Experience producing Excel-based reporting
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20456. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060