- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Application & Software DevelopmentInfrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Grace Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1988923
- Job Ref No 21327
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Our client, a major player in the technology sector is well-positioned to achieve its growth plans for the region. It is committed in investing its technology platform and has various newly created technology positions for this purpose including continued investment in their Cloud Engineering team.
You will be responsible for researching, exploring and adopting the latest cloud technologies to modernize platform services and solutions. Design workflow and interfaces to optimize platforms services for system delivery, performance, scalability, reliability and extensibility.
You will ideally come from a development background with experience in DevOps/ SRE, git versioning (git clone, merging, re-basing, branching, pull requests) and experience in at least one of the Cloud hosting services or PaaS. Good understanding of IT architecture, DevOps, Software Engineering, Platform Solutions Design and Strategy, and Application & System Integration.
This role would give you the opportunity to be part of a company which invest heavily in talent and technological innovation, and actively participating in the development of advanced analytics (such as Machine Learning & AI)
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Min. 3 – 5 years of development experience with modern JS frontend framework, e.g. ReactJS (preferred), Angular, VueJS
- Proficient in NodeJS & ExpressJS API framework
- Experience with DevOps/SRE (GitLab CI/ Jenkins CI/ Azure DevOps CI)
- Able to integrate apps with at least two kinds of data sources: PostgresDB, Buckets, Elasticsearch etc
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1988923
Licence No: 16S8060