- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Construction
- Function EngineeringPMO & Project Management
- Consultant Andreas Stott
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1762357
- Job Ref No AS
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
• Newly created position
• Iconic airport project
• Comprehensive expatriate package
Our Client, a well-established project management consultancy is looking to hire an experience Construction Manager to oversee the delivery of a Passenger Terminal Building on a large-scale airport development.
• Reporting to the Project Director, lead a team of Construction Managers and Resident Engineers.
• Contribute to planning work in the office, working with clients and external stakeholders.
• Manage and review contractors’ progress on site.
• Perform design reviews when necessary.
• 12+ years of experience in Project Management / Construction Management roles.
• Recent work experience on Passenger Terminal Buildings.
• Previous experience managing contractors or subcontractors on site.
• A degree in an engineering discipline or other relevant diploma.
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to live in a remote location.