- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Energy & Commodities
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Corrine Ho
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1544641
- Job Ref No 20261
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Senior Contracts Analyst, Commodities Trading
Leader in the commodities trading field, this MNC has a wide spectrum of energy-related products reaching a global audience. Their sophisticated contracts team are at the forefront of negotiating contracts with various business units. A high growth opportunity has come up in the team.
- Review and draft contracts related to a suite of physical commodities
- Participate in active negotiations including adherence to the full contract management cycle aligned with internal policies and procedures
- Keep an orderly record of contractual templates to ensure items are tracked accurately
Active engagement with the front, middle and back office departments on contractual matters
- Relevant Degree related to contract management/legal/paralegal etc.
- At least 4 years hands-on experience handling physical oil contracts.
- Open to candidates transiting from an operations background with a commodities trading firm.
- Familiar with the contracts management life cycle and its accompanying corporate governance.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin in order to handle Mandarin stakeholders and contractual terms.
Interest and referrals to Corrine Ho at email@example.com
Reg: R1544641 Lic: 16S8060