- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Commodities, Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Corrine Ho
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1544641
- Job Ref No 20061
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Senior Contracts Analyst, Oil and Gas
Critical role as part of a high functioning team to manage the full cycle of oil and gas trading contracts. This is a market leader within the industry and they have ambitious growth plans.
- Reporting to the Head of Contracts Team, you will manage the full contracts management process including drafting, negotiation, advisory and monitoring of timelines/process improvements for various oil and/gas trading projects.
- Work closely with internal (legal, traders, business development, operations, settlement, credit) and external (business partners, third parties etc) stakeholders.
- Provide advisory on commercial and financial risk related to the business and ensure contracts are drafted to meet legal and business objectives.
- Hands on experience with more complex contractual agreements and able to have foresight to preempt the business on any relevant matters.
- Be the key point of contact for disputes/litigations and collaborate with both the legal team and traders to help resolve the matter
- Draft contracts for the sales and purchase of physical commodities and timelines are in order
- Regulatory advisory on business procedures and processes
- At least 5 years hands-on experience handling oil and gas/oil and gas trading contracts
- Both non-legally trained and legally trained candidates are welcome to apply
- In a capacity to manage contractual requirements alongside the oil and gas traders and legal department
- Able to work relatively independently
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to manage timeline pressures
Please email your resume to Corrine Ho at email@example.com
Referrals will also be appreciated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1544641 Lic: 116S8060