- Category Technology
- Industry Other
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Grace Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1988923
- Job Ref No 21208
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The hiring company is a leading, Singapore based media company and has businesses spread across all key media channels. They have maintained their strong focus towards utilising advanced technologies to remain at the forefront. With the increased importance of digital technology, they are working with extra tenacity to provide a reliable and accessible hybrid cloud environment to their users. As a result, the firm is actively looking for a Senior Database Administrator to join them.
You will be part of the Enterprise Network team supporting Data Center and core Network infrastructure to ensure smooth delivery operation and maintenance. Including project delivery and subsequent refresh program for all the in scope infrastructure.
This role will give you the opportunity to be responsible for supporting and maintaining on-prem and AWS cloud databases as well as to ensure daily operation and maintenance activities are carried out smoothly.
- You would have at least 5 years of experience managing Oracle19c, MySQLx8 and MSSQL2017/2019 and minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in managing Cloud environment like AWS (Aurora/ MySQL), GCP (Google Cloud SQL) and RedShift
- Proven record in database migration from on-prem to AWS
- Experienced with Linux in a multi-domain environment including basic commands
- Prior scripting experience in Python, Perl or Powershell is required
- Strong technical knowledge in clustering, performance tuning and query optimisation
- Certification in Cloud and Database in preferred
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1988923
Licence No: 16S8060