- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML20789
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
- Provides leadership and direction managers accountable for the performance and results of multiple customer site or diverse job functions or divisions within the country.
- Develops and executes department or sub-functional strategy to achieve key business objectives
- Responsible for all business issues across account site including customer support planning/execution, satisfaction management, P&L, budget management.
- Anticipates future customer needs and directs the delivery of customer service commitments and development of and the implementation of solutions to customer’s high value problems. Is the primary interface to the site account on all operational and service commitments
- Owns the overall site responsibility for customer satisfaction. Interfaces with internal and external customers on business and operational issues involving the company’s service commitments.
- Ensures that the site maintains a workforce with the requisite skills and capabilities to meet current and future customer service requirements.
- Responsible for individual and employee development and employee satisfaction.
- Works with senior business group management team to ensure that such programs, strategies, and processes address high value problems for the Business Unit and are aligned with the organization’s direction.
- Provides approval guidelines and leadership to reporting managers in the area of long-term program, strategy, and process design.
- Defines performance metrics and reports on the site’s progress against business unit and account specific goals. Business Expertise
- Applies broad semiconductor industry and commercial awareness to drive financial and operational performance across business unit, department or sub-functions
- Develop and execute service strategy and for profitable service business
- Must have at least 10 years above semiconductor industrial experience and has been involved in strategic plan development and make business decisions.
- Should have solid customer support/management experience.
- Must have at least 5+ years above people management experience.
- executes segment/functional business plans and contributes to the development of segment/functional strategy Problem Solving
- Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems applying advanced analytical thought and judgment Impact Guided by segment/functional strategy, impacts results of a department, business unit or sub-function or facilitates the work done by other segments/functions by providing support to impact the business
- Negotiates and influences the opinions of others at the senior executive level and in external organizations; exercises sensitivity to the audience Position requires understanding of the company global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards
please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you
(License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)