- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Senior Engineer / Assistant Principal Engineer (Tech Ops, NFVi)
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Senior Engineer / Assistant Principal Engineer for Tech Ops (NFVi) to work on-site with a multi-national corporation. You will need to have knowledge of all NFV/ infrastructure technologies (compute, storage, networking, physical infrastructure, software, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and open-source packages and solutions, virtual and cloud including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS). This also includes infrastructure management tools, monitoring tools, solution sizing for hardware/software platforms, and industry-standard security requirements and designs.
In this role, you are responsible for a lead role to maintain and support the Cloud and Edge Cloud Platform and Service. You are required to deploy, install, provision, troubleshoot, and report for all OpenStack, VMware & Hyper V infrastructure, and related Cloud services. You will need to develop and test Open Virtualization Tools, CI/CD Tools, and DevOps capabilities, and implement maintenance plans, and activities for Cloud infrastructure including the application of fixes, security patches and upgrades, capacity increases, and other Cloud-related maintenance. You will provide advanced technical and engineering support to both internal groups and customers, assist cross-functional teams in troubleshooting and problem identification, then evaluate, and analyze systems, performance, issues, and metrics. To provide recommendations for service improvements by performing diagnosis of root cause analysis for application, hardware, network, and operating system issues. You will have to support project quality assurance activities and adhere to proper escalation and change control procedures.
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum degree holder in IT, Computer Science or equivalent with 3 – 5 Years of experience in OpenStack, Kubernetes, CBIS/CBAM/CBND, and CommVault
• Good understanding of Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud configuration, and diversity across platforms.
• Forward thinking on tech, keeping current with best practices and industry trends.
• Strong network understanding, and able to write firewall rules, source destination, and port, and understanding of a 3-tier network.
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Nav at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic No.: 22C0942 | Reg No.: R1109259