- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20188
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Finance Controller, Global Operations (Manufacturing)
Have the chance to work at a stable Manufacturing company, this will be a Global Operations role where you will be managing a small team and overseeing the plant which is located in Tuas.
- Be the lead from finance for all activities relating to manufacturing, sourcing, and supply chain activities in the business.
- Lead Operating reviews with functional teams and partner with VP Operations to work towards achieving Strategic mid and long-term goals and Annual financial targets set for the business (COGs, Opex, Capex).
- Monitor expenditures (with monthly Capex and Opex reports to cost center owners), forecast operations revenue, coordinate auditing processes, and ensure accuracy of financial information.
- Responsible for quarterly and annual budgeting exercise and all financial reporting activity in relation to Global Operations function
- Responsible with Supply Chain for Inventory management across manufacturing sites and global distribution center to proactively avoid ageing inventory and obsolescence
- Work with Global FP&A to reconcile productivity to the reported monthly, quarterly financials with clear explanation on drivers for variation between plans and prior periods
- Be the stakeholder for managing and reporting the KPI’s for the Global Operations explaining the drivers for deviations from the set KPI’s and action plan to attain
- Work towards simplifying processes for reporting and budgeting
- Lead and manage continuous improvement projects for Finance department
- Ensure compliance with laws and corporate rules and
- Finance support on such other task and projects as may be undertaken by the business from time to time
- 10-12 years+’ experience in product costing, financial analysis, and financial controls in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of driving key manufacturing metrics like product variance, material cost index, inventory management and variance analysis
- Working knowledge of profit and loss and balance sheet
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or any other relevant discipline
- Qualified Cost / Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Account is preferred
- Proficient on using IT systems and tools, SAP, AX/D365, BI tools, Microsoft Office specially excel and power point
- Travel frequency depending on work requirement (roughly 30%)
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20188. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060