- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 23780
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
- Stable, established Tech company
- Group FP&A, exposure to C-suite
- Managing a team of three staff
- Manage and lead the annual group budgeting and strategic planning exercise and quarterly forecasting. Consolidate group financials and KPI for forecast and budget. Review financial assumptions and highlight risks / issues. Prepare presentation material for board approval.
- Manage monthly management reporting, perform detailed analysis of actual results against past trends and approved budgets, with close interaction with business partners and
shared service teams. Responsible for presenting group results to CFO and attending to queries from various stakeholders on financial performance of the company.
- Manage reporting to Shareholder, preparation of quarterly presentation slides and attending to queries from parent company.
- Track transformation KPIs and financial impact, work with various business units to report business transformation initiatives against target, prepare presentation material to update investors
- On board newly acquired subsidiaries, provide guidance and training to finance teams of acquired subsidiaries and streamline reporting process to meet the overall group
requirement. Provide system training and align/implement systems/processes to ease post-merger integration reporting.
- Identify financial reporting issues and initiate measures to enhance reporting Manage system administration and enhancement of financial planning tool by liaising with
users on requirement gathering and ensuring financial models are updated
- Degree in Accountancy, CA (pre-requisite) with minimum 10 years FP&A/ Finance experience
- Experience in Tech/ Telco industry preferred
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with attention to details and accuracy while being able to provide crisp and clear summarised analysis.
- Good communication with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle ambiguity and deliver within strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Has tenacity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP, Anaplan etc
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 23780. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060