- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 19568
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Senior Finance Payroll Specialist (Global Tech)
Have a chance to join a very established MNC that is very stable with sufficient room for people to rotate internally. They have additional development, manufacturing, and administrative offices worldwide. It is a publicly listed company.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, coordinates and manages payroll across APAC countries and ensure that payroll cycles and deadlines are adhered to; statutory withholdings and/or employer contributions (e.g. pensions, insurance, etc) are filed & paid timely; annual income tax filings are completed within the statutory deadlines.
- Keep abreast with payroll regulatory changes in APAC countries; identify, analyze and highlight tax, legal and/or social considerations (including complex issues such as stock based compensation) resulting from any such changes and/or from staff transfers, international assignments, severance, terminations, new payroll policies or processes; and work with Corporate Legal, Tax, HR and 3rd party payroll vendors to ensure resolution.
- Responsible for employee income/gains from employee share purchase (“ESPP”) scheme, stock option and share grants to be correctly computed and filed in accordance with local regulatory standards.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting of all payroll related costs.
- Oversees and support the implementation of payroll-related initiatives, projects and process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assure through audits, reports and personal contact, that payroll policies and processes are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and statutory regulations.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, internal and external audit of payroll related accounts.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and/or resource in areas of payroll regulations and processing.
- Analyze, research, identify alternative solutions and respond to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and reporting as requested by Payroll Manager, HR, Legal, Tax and other corporate management with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Accounting/ Finance degree holder with 5+ years of experience in Finance analysis/ Payroll in a Tech MNC environment is preferred. China payroll experience is mandatory as it will be covering China market. Thus, business level Chinese is required in order to liaise with colleagues in China office.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 19568. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060