- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20864
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (Growing Tech)
A leading provider of online security services for consumers. A global company with a site that appears in 18 languages for millions of active paying customers in over a hundred countries. Their brand is recognized by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. There is a big growth in their industry, and are rapidly gaining market share through strong execution.
Monthly Management Report and Analysis
- Liaise with our external bookkeepers and Accounts Payable Manager to verify financial statements, ledgers and accounts are produced correctly.
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial statements.
- Prepare KPI reports, variance analysis and investigate trends.
- Perform reconciliations and automation work where required.
Statutory Reporting and tax compliance
- Prepare statutory financial reports and tax filings.
- Coordinate with external auditor and Company Secretary for timely lodgement of Company’s Annual Returns and Tax Filing with the relevant authorities.
- Work with external auditors for completion of audit or/and any other Agreed Upon Procedures engagement by the Company
Financial policies and procedures
- Improve, develop and document current/new financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure current accounting policies are US GAAP compliant.
Any other ad hoc requirements
- Support on any ad hoc Finance projects
- Produce reports as required by operations or management
- Manage and train team members when necessary
- Qualified Accountant with an Internationally recognised accreditation
- At least 4 years post qualification work experience in a financial or management accounting role
- Able to independently perform consolidated financial statements
- Ability to communicate, articulate and navigate complex transactions with external auditors
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills and competency using spreadsheet programs, such as MS Excel, is essential
- Prior experience with the Big 4 Audit firm is an added advantage
- A high level of attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20864. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S806