- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 19783
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Senior Internal Auditor, Global FMCG
Reputable and well established FMCG that has a global presence and is very well known in it’s industry. This role will be focused on financial, opertional, compliance audit as a sole contributor, reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, collaborate closely with a team on various projects and travelling will be from 20 – 30% post Covid.
- Executes audit activities under direction of audit project leads
- Exercises initiative and judgment in developing audit techniques / procedures, executing audit procedures and developing evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Contributes to engagement risk assessments with some supervision / guidance
- Provides clear, sufficient and well-written evidence to support work, issues and recommendations
- Recognizes issues, problems or opportunities and determines whether action is needed
- Prepares issues and recommendations to specific standards for inclusion in the audit report
- Demonstrates time management skills to ensure timely completion of tasks assigned
- Cultivates positive relationships with auditees and proactively builds effective working relationships with employees
- Enhances current audit methodologies, leverages remote auditing techniques and recommends improvements to the audit process
- Proactively seeks and embraces formal and informal peer coaching opportunities; coaches and trains entry-level staff about their role and team goals
- Identifies opportunities to implement continuous monitoring and analytically based auditing procedures
Minimum 4+ years of internal audit experence working in large MNC environment or straight from Big 4 internal audit (Advisory) background is also welcomed. you will be a CA/ ACCA and accounting degree holder.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 19783. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.