- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 21983
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Senior IT Auditor, (Global MNC Semiconductor)
Have a chance to work at the Global HQ in Singapore, although it’s a US public listed MNC. They are a well established, stable MNC that has been thriving in COVID times due to the demand of the innovative technology. This is a company that values it’s employees, which reflects in the tenure of the people that work here who have many opportunities internally for career development.
- Prepares and reviews audit planning documents, procedures and final reports;
- Ensure audits conducted include assessment of complex functionalities and output of various IT systems, services, applications and platforms for compliance with corporate policies and procedures and industry best practices;
- Reviews the system development life cycle projects for cost, timeliness and achievement of stated business objectives;
- Performs SOX ITGC testing;
- Identifies opportunities for control improvement in pre/post-implementation of IT systems, upgrades and other change events;
- Develops and presents the IT audit plan; conducts annual IT risk assessment as part of annual audit plan;
- Performs regular follow-up audits on non-compliant or high-risk breaches; promotes consistent method of improvement for IT governance, security and operational excellence across Companies;
- Works closely with Department Manager and interacts with external auditors as required;
- Stays abreast of relevant IT developments, implementations and standards in security and governance, as well as the relevant corporate policies;
- Completes special projects as requested by Management and/or the Audit Committee.
- At least 6-8 years of work experience including 5 years of IT audit related work;
- Experience in auditing of internal controls in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements a plus;
- Extensive knowledge of auditing standards (including IIA Standards, COBIT), generally accepted accounting principles and internal control systems (IT and non-IT related);
- Some experience with Operational / Financial Audits is desired;
- Professional qualification of CIA / CISA will be advantageous
- Possess analytical skills and thrives in a fast-paced dynamic working environment.
- Organized and resourceful in obtaining required information to ensure accuracy of data.
- Self-driven and collaborative individual with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has exceptional communication and reporting skill on both verbal and written; and has a quick eye for even the smallest details,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as a team player.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 21983. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060