- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 25489
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- Growing, many on-going projects within company
- Stable, backed by Temasek
- Hybrid working arrangements
Here’s a chance to make a real impact for an organization that values conservation and provides eco-friendly environment. This is a newly created role who will report into the AVP and work closely with CFO in the group finance function. This is an organization that is stable, growing, and backed by Temasek. This role will be a sole contributor role, the candidate will require to be hands-on, be comfortable in a newly created function which enables flexibility, and room to grow within the role and organization.
- Consolidate and prepare group management and statutory reports with business insights and analysis for monthly, quarterly and budget reporting
- Develop and establish group key business planning and budget assumptions and drive the financial aspects of the group business strategic plans, budgets and forecasts whilst ensuring alignment to the group business plans.
- Group level end-to-end coordination and liaison on statutory reporting and policy matters.
- To perform financial modelling on new business proposals and evaluate its financial viability.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all financial data and information.
- Responsible for establishing, reviewing and updating group financial policies and procedures in line with changes in business requirements and relevant financial reporting standards.
- Keep abreast of new technical accounting and financial reporting matters.
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent professional qualification is required with minimum 8 years of experience. Prior experience in Group reporting will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous with a strong analytical mind and ability to work under pressure to meet tight schedules
- Excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of various stakeholders
- Self-motivated with a “sense-of-urgency” and “hands-on” approach
- Able to adapt to changing needs and processes to learn and grow alongside the business.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 25489 . We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060