- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 25096
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- Stable, established company
- Expanding global platform
As part of the Asset Management and Investments, SEA team, you will be assisting in formulating and executing asset management and investment strategies and plans for the company’s portfolio to optimize income and realize the highest value for our assets. You are expected to possess sound technical skills/knowledge in financial modelling, to be able to support the Lead in analysis and execution of any acquisition, locally and regionally
- Work with existing portfolio companies across SEA on asset management, including oversight of existing portfolio assets and integral involvement in development of new assets, asset performance reporting, financial returns analysis and strategic business plan.
- Support senior members of the team to originate, evaluate, negotiate and execute investment, divestment or merger and acquisition transactions.
- Financial modelling to assess/support acquisitions, presenting financial analysis to key internal stakeholders.
- Carry out commercial and financial due diligence for assets to be acquired, working with external advisers/consultants.
- Work with in-house counsel and Lead to manage legal adviser(s), review and negotiate key legal terms within the legal documentation related to acquisitions with external legal counsels in the various jurisdictions
- Working closely with tax advisors on the structuring of transactions including stamp duty analysis and use of offshore tax entities or other jurisdictions as may be necessary.
- Preparation and presentation of Investment memos/presentations for the acquisitions.
- Sector research to keep apprised of updated trends and market news/information including the review and analysis of financials, market information and analyst reports from sources including Tier One Research, Bloomberg.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in investment banking, merger & acquisitions, and/or deal execution
- Experience in management consultancy is a plus
- Strong technical skills in financial modelling, valuation, and due diligence (e.g. commercial, financial)
- Independent and able to multi-task under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and high-pressure
- Ability to work effectively across various stakeholder groups.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MS office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 25096. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060