- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Construction
- Function EngineeringPMO & Project Management
- Consultant Andreas Stott
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1762357
- Job Ref No AS167852019
- Newly-created position
- Leading hospitality player
- Regional coverage
Kerry Consulting is partnering with a global hospitality group to identify a Senior Manager, MEP to join their Design & Project Management team in Singapore.
The Senior Manager, MEP will play a lead role in a team of 6 and be responsible for conducting design reviews and coordinate the delivery of projects in Asia Pacific. The successful candidates will review feasibility studies and act the main point of contact for properties seeking technical advice. He/She will conduct regular site inspections and monitor the progress of MEP works.
- Mechanical or Electrical degree with relevant professional qualifications.
- At least 10 years of engineering design and project management experience.
- Previous Hospitality experience on hotel or resort projects is a must-have, ideally at pre-opening stages.
- Previous experience with engineering consultancies or in a related consulting environment is an advantage.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time across the region.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
If you wish to apply to this opportunity, please submit a copy of your latest resume (ideally in Microsoft Words format) to Andreas Stott at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number AS167852019.
Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We thank you for your understanding.