- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No 26303
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
I am partnering with a fast-growing semiconductor equipment company to seek an enthusiastic Senior Mechanical Engineer. This individual will be responsible for leading the design, development, and assessment of mechanical and electromechanical equipment and systems used in semiconductor equipment. If you have the vision and initiative to provide technical leadership on assigned projects. please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical design, mechanics and material science concepts, heat transfer / thermal analysis, stress analysis, and system integration
- Research, design, develops, modifies and evaluate parts, components and modules of systems for semiconductor process equipment. Determines design approaches and parameters, conduct experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Responsible for the design, fabrication, assembly, and test efforts for components and assemblies
- Responsible for review of technical specifications and drawings of systems, interpretation of drawings and schematics, supporting mechanical equipment troubleshooting, checkout, subsystem testing etc., as required to support field techs.
- Troubleshoot a variety of moderately complex thermal, mechanical, & electro-mechanical problems
- Work closely with manufacturing department for establishing effective manufacturing process and resolve technical issues
- Develop Test procedures, reports, program and fixtures needed to verify the product functionality
- Release and support the design for manufacturing (BOM, layout drawing, P&IDs, assembly / detail drawings, interconnect diagrams, specification sheets, etc.)
- Interact with customers to define NPI requirements, develop execution plans to meet customer
- Support Customer and Field issues pertaining to existing and legacy products
- Implement ECO changes to product and manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated use and understanding of change management process
- Manage overall development project schedule.
- Manage CE / SEMI-S2 and other Certification process as required.
- BSME or MSME in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 5 years of related work experience in semiconductor, biotech, or biomedical industries required
- Experience managing/leading/directing engineering team members
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at ML@kerryconsulting.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)