- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function EngineeringInfrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Senior Network Engineer
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Senior Network Engineer to work on-site at an international e-commerce company in Manila. You will have opportunities to work on the box solution with market-standard products and in-house products.
In this role, you are responsible for the design, build, and maintenance of the network across the SEA region which is built on Cisco/Arista routers/switches, Fortigate firewalls, WLAN, SD-WAN, IoT, and cloud-based solutions. Design and execute network configurations and upgrades for new projects, technology enhancements, incident management, and day-to-day internal change requests. Execute onsite network hardware installation at Offices, Warehouses/Sort Centres (with the use of external vendors). Work with various teams when designing new deployments, onboarding new clients, and troubleshooting network and system problems. Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and completes network change requests in accordance with service-level agreement policies.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant working experience with Cisco routers, switches, BGP, and OSPF routing protocols
- Strong experience with Layer 2 technologies, and documentation skills (especially IT-Infrastructure diagrams and SOPs)
- Experience with automation (Mainly in Python)
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word Doc) with Nav at email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1109259 Lic: 22C0942