- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Asset & Investment ManagementFinancial ServicesPaymentsIT & Telco
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Grace Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1988923
- Job Ref No 25275
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Our client is a prestigious Financial Institution in Singapore and with on-going transformational change, they are looking for a Senior Network Engineer.
Partnering closely with business users and the development team, you are responsible for network modernization through automation and software defined networks as the organisation migrates to Cloud. You are to ensure operational stability, define project requirements and proactively determine and recommend solutions to improve overall network health.
- Degree qualified with at least 10 years of experience in core networking (Software Defined Network, Firewall, Load Balancer, Voice technologies)
- Prior experience in Enterprise IT for the Banking industry, including but not limited to: IP Network, IT Security, Data Center operations, Application Architecture, Integration architecture and Infrastructure architecture.
- Proven track record in design, build, and operating global IT network infrastructures.
- Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience with implementing HA multi-layer DC network and application delivery network products eg. Loadbalancers, DNS, DHCP, Proxy & CDN.
- Certifications in CCIE, CCNP, PNSE, CCSE or equivalent preferable.
To apply, click on the “Quick Apply” button above. Alternatively, you could also write in with your CV to Grace Lim at email@example.com quoting the above job title and reference code 25275.
Registration No: R1988923
License No: 16S8060