- Category Technology
- Industry Asset & Investment ManagementConsumer Financial ServicesInsurance & Insurtech
- Function Application & Software DevelopmentInfrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant May Chua
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R2090112
- Job Ref No 23455
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
We are partnering a well-established global asset management firm to identify an Observability Engineer with strong background in monitoring on a lead capacity with a large scale multi-cloud environment. You will collaborate closely with SRE and Application integration teams to lead this evolution and set the direction for our next generation end-to-end monitoring platform.
You are tasked to design and expand on the observability platform comprising of monitoring metrics and logging systems, implementing early anomaly detection and self-healing relics including outage predictions. You will develop visualisations in Azure monitor, GCP looker, providing single pane views for infrastructure, security and end user experience.
- You have 4+ years of SRE, monitoring or production experience using tools (e.g. Datadog, Azure Monitor, Prometheus, etc) with experience building highly scalable and critical observability platforms.
- Good usage of programming and scripting skills such as Python, Golang and Bash scripting required
- Prior experience working with time series data, log parsing and analytics, data engineering a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting, deduction and interpersonal skills and can work alongside senior management in both business and technology divisions.
To apply, click on the “Quick Apply” button above. Alternatively, you could also write in with your CV to May Chua at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title and reference code 23455.
Licence Number: 16S8060 / R2090112