- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Construction
- Function EngineeringPMO & Project Management
- Consultant Andreas Stott
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1762357
- Job Ref No AS197522019
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
- Highly visible role
- Prestigious consulting firm
- Major greenfield project
Our client, a global engineering consulting group, is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to lead the delivery of a major greenfield aviation project in Southeast Asia. This leadership role will be based at the site office, working with the client and other project stakeholders and report to the company’s Senior Vice President of Aviation.
- Degree in Planning, Engineering, Construction or similar.
- 10+ years of Project Management experience on major Infrastructure developments.
- 5+ years of Aviation project experience on multiple airport developments.
- Fluency in Mandarin is mandatory. Greenfield experience in Asia is an advantage.
- Familiar with consulting environments and strong communication skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to Andreas Stott at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number AS197522019. The successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive expatriate package. Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.