- Category Financial Services
- Industry Private Banking & WealthAsset & Investment ManagementFinancial ServicesFintech
- Function PMO & Project ManagementApplication & Software Development
- Consultant Teo Howe Yuin
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1108685
- Job Ref No HT20380
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
An international bank which has embarked on an exciting major transformation of its wealth management traditional technology platform to PaaS is seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage the change.
You will enjoy the opportunity to be part of a high impact team which will oversee a major milestone in the bank’s business. You will work with excellent technical talents as well as senior business stakeholders to drive the migration and implementation into the new technology operating model. You will be well rewarded with the career challenge of project managing a high-stake project as well as a total remuneration package of up to S$200,00 – S$230,000.
- Manage the project taking care of project scope, design, project management methodology, project governance, risk, budget and progress review, and stakeholder management.
- Work with business stakeholders, conducting change workshops and trainings, as well as implementing the technology and process change.
- Drive delivery working with technical teams in the Offshore Delivery Centre.
- Liaise closely with technology teams to ensure the necessary system configurations, architecting and integrations are completed.
- Strong Project Management and delivery track record, preferably with PMP or Prince 2
- Proficient in Temenos products or similar WealthTech solutions.
- Excellent Private Wealth Management domain knowledge across front to back office processes, business, and products
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills with clear articulation and documentation capabilities.
If this opportunity is in line with your career aspirations and you meet the above requirements, please write in with an updated CV to ht@KerryConsulting.com. For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Howe Yuin at +65 98570194 for a brief discussion. Do feel free to refer this good opportunity to your professional peers or friends if you are not interested.