- Category Financial Services
- Industry Asset & Investment ManagementBanking & MarketsConsumer Financial ServicesFinancial ServicesFintechInsurance & InsurtechPaymentsPrivate Banking & Wealth
- Function Finance & AccountingFront OfficeInternal AuditLegal & ComplianceRiskStrategy, Business Management & Transformation
- Consultant Emily Tan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1106860
- Job Ref No ET 18999
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- Singapore’s Leading Recruitment Firm
- Culture of Excellence and Continuous Learning
- Extremely rewarding career
Kerry Consulting Financial Services recruitment desk is an established brand and we work with a good portfolio of clients ranging from Banks, Financial Institutions, Insurance giants to Fintech/Insurtech startups. Our geographical coverage cuts across Singapore, Asia Pacific and even London and New York. We continue to invest in hiring good talented recruiters who strives on challenges and values excellence in their delivery.
Working in an extremely dynamic team where excellence permeates and a strong service orientation mindset is at top of mind, you will be equipped with the necessary skills to effectively engage both clients and candidates, in the various search mandates that you will run. We look for commitment and dedication, and an engaging personality with a strong willingness to learn. Whilst intelligence is needed to engage in quality discussions with your audience, street smarts and an ability to connect – sometimes evasive – dots will be a critical success for this role. In return, you can expect an extremely rewarding and purposeful career, where the divide between work and play is grey.
If you are intrigued by the above and would like a highly confidential discussion, please send your details to Emily Tan at email@example.com Apart from fresh applicants, we will also be happy to hear from experienced recruiters, both from a function and/or sector standpoint. Prior experience within Financial Services recruitment would be highly advantageous. If this is not for you but you know of someone who may fit the role, please feel free to refer them to us as well.
Licence No: 16S8060
Registration No: R1106860