- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No 26196
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
I am currently searching for a Senior Sales Account Manager for a semiconductor equipment manufacturer. This position is located in California, USA.
If you have minimum of 5 years on sales in the semiconductor industry and are open to exciting challenging opportunities for professional growth, please take a look.
- Manage the company business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs
- Manage Global Key Accounts and identify new business opportunity
- Develop and implement short/long term business growth strategy to achieve Sales goals
- Conduct comprehensive market analysis and identify new business opportunities
- Provide accurate quarterly and annual business forecasts and achieve sales targets
- Account management- Able to manage challenges/hurdles at customer’s demanding culture
- Understand customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively in matrix environment
- BS in engineering or related degree
- Effective communication, collaboration, teamwork, multi-tasking, and customer skills
- 5+ years of sales experience in the semiconductor industry
- Successful sales track record
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at ML@kerryconsulting.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)