- Category Technology
- Industry IT & TelcoOther
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No CY19477
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Kerry Consulting is currently supporting the hiring of a Senior Site Reliability Engineer role with a Leading Government Organization who is currently heavily involved in developing the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications for Singapore. You will be working as part of a team of talented and like-minded individuals who work towards making Singapore residents’ lives easier and more efficient.
This is an exciting role which allows the candidate to design and implement toolchains to enable the organization to adopt and become the subject matter expert of SRE. You will ensure the SRE toolchain and processes are up to date with the industry practices, and the SLO and error budget are adhered within the toolchain as well as on-boarded products and services.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in:
• Operational Automation with Terraform, Ansible, shell scripting, or python programming
• Monitoring platforms such as Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace and etc
• Infrastructure Services Administration (VM, DB, Network Services) on cloud and on-prem such as patching and backup
• Infrastructure and Policies as Code and DevOps
• Application Monitoring and Metrics Development
• Logging and tracing platforms/tools such as Elastic, Fluentd, Kibana, Jaegar
• Full stack development experience using open-source web platforms and frameworks (nodeJS, spring framework), RestAPI
• Deployment automation and monitoring automation
• AWS cloud services
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates are notified.