- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function EngineeringInfrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Senior System Engineer (Linux)
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Senior System Engineer to work on-site at an international e-commerce company in Kuala Lumpur. You will manage and maintain IT Infrastructure including Linux, Windows Systems, and Network Services.
This role is responsible for architecting highly complex global solutions across the appropriate environments to meet business requirements and enhance performance. Understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements to lead and support centralized monitoring solutions for IT infrastructure. Manage and deploy patches to Linux-hosted environments and able to develop and perform automation based on Ansible and Python on Linux systems.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent with at least 6 years of relevant working experience in architecting tools
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience with Redhat and Cent OS, IPA and Microsoft Active Directory, Federation Services, IIS, TCP/IP networking, and LDAP, DNS, NTP, NFS, and NIS implementations. Worked with Cloud technologies including Ali Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Office 365
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL, Networking, Microsoft DNS, Microsoft Web Application Proxy
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Salt-Stack and Puppet and virtualization technologies (VMWare), and ITSM/ITIL process and certification will be an added advantage.
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word Doc) with Nav at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1109259 Lic: 22C0942