- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20278
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Senior Tax Associate, Professional Services
A Global Professional Services offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Their approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help the company excel globally.
- Provide incentives and R&D advisory services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries.
- Engage with senior executives on their investment plans and liaise with government authorities on incentives matters.
- Be involved in the preparation, application, negotiation and management of government incentives.
- Active participation in client meetings to obtain details from technical specialists of R&D projects undertaken
- Collection, collation and review of documentation and expenditure that substantiates R&D activities by matching the facts to the eligibility requirements of Singapore’s R&D tax incentive program
- Preparation of R&D reports articulating the nature and progress of R&D activities undertaken, including how and why these meet the R&D tax eligibility requirements
- Partake in the development of a growing global practice.
- Have exciting career development opportunities.
Accounting degree holder, CA/ ACCA, 3+ years of Prior Tax experience in Singapore economic agencies or incentives/grants applications will be viewed favourably. Analytical mind, meticulous skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20278. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060