- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function R & D and Technical Service
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No 26195
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
I am currently searching for a Service Director for a rapidly growing semiconductor equipment manufacturer. This position is located in California, USA. If you possess a track record of successful leadership in the semiconductor industry and are open to exploring new opportunities for professional growth within a company, please consider this role.
- Experience of supporting product(s) from early engineering stage to manufacturing proven product at major semiconductor clients
- Manage a FSE Teams and oversee the day-to-day operation
- Provide leadership in order to achieve goals associated with Annual Objectives, KPIs to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Drive CIP in Field Service performance and improve efficiencies of the services business
- Develop and implement training programs for the safe operations of the equipment, tool Maintenance and operation
- Own operational processes and any other processes required to run the Field Service business.
- Maintain on-going, cross-functional communications regarding all aspects of Service and Service Contract requirements
- Promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with applicable Quality Management System, EH&S, and Regulatory policies and procedures
- Familiar with OSHA, SEMI, CE, ASME, and NEC requirements
- Drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments.
- BS in engineering or related degree
- Proven experience in managing a team in the semiconductor industry
- 7+ years of Field Service or other Services oriented Management experience
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at ML@kerryconsulting.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)