- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Financial Services
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 17751
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
We are working with a large financial institution seeking experienced candidates to be part of the team that is responsible for the transition to a microservices architecture as well as working on the next generation digital offerings across different business lines of the bank.
- Propose best-fit architecture solutions for projects
- Advise on complex coding, issues & resolution
- Provide detailed design (domain-driven, bounded context, granularity of microservices)
- Work hands-on with the development team
- Escalate design and implementation challenges to Technical Architect and Development Manager level for resolution
- Contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects
- Develop design of application and provide regular support/guidance on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Manage the Application Architects.
- Overall architect to deliver the business capability ensuring architecture principles are adhered to, design review and define tech stack.
- At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks in Java/J2ee technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in Micro-services architecture, Messaging (MQ, Kafka).
- Nice to have experience in Cloud, and infrastructure setup.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Must be a team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus. Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- Experience in Financial Services with a focus on enterprise architecture.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Analytical skills.
- At least 7 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
For interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060