- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Software Engineer
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Software Engineer who will focus on Financial Planning and Analysis system while working onsite with an SME corporation. You will work closely with peers and users with different temperaments, and maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats, and technologies to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
In this role, you are responsible for BAU application support for the FPA system or requirements from regulators and auditors. You will manage and assess the impact of requirements coming from source systems and users, follow through with the issue resolution, and/or establish a resolution plan. You will need to understand strategic planning, perform design and systems analysis, guide developers in the understanding of the required specifications, validate application conformance to specifications, and take on any other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor or manager. You need to be a savvy self-starter (sources for solutions independently), flexible, open to new and unfamiliar technologies, and comfortable with Unix/Linux operation systems. Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks. You will highlight any potential concerns or risks and proactively share the best risk management practices.
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum BSC Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7 years of developer experience.
• Conversant with the dynamics between on-premise and cloud applications and experience and knowledge of C#/.Net technology
• Have executed a full project cycle of FPA implementation or major upgrade experience, Possess strong planning, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills with strong domain
knowledge in insurance.
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Nav at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic No.: 22C0942 | Reg No.: R1109259