- Category Technology
- Industry Consumer Financial Services
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 25053
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Opportunity to join one of the large Consumer Banks in Singapore working on a greenfield innovation project as a Software Engineering Manager. The role will be primarily responsible for the delivery of features on the platform, working closely with product owner and leading a team of software engineers.
- Work with other engineering leaders to align on the centralized design standards, frameworks & tools to accelerate deliverables.
- Design, Develop, test, deploy and run on Kubernetes.
- Hands-on development on Java 8, Spring boot, REST, GRPC APIs
- Mentor and coach junior developers
- Provide unit testing and load testing
- At least 7 years of software development experience with a good understanding of core design patterns.
- Knowledge of GIT, branching strategies, build and deployment pipelines
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of software best practices, such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and • Continuous Integration (CI)
- Hands-on consuming and providing REST APIs
- Experience of dealing with scalability & performance issues on a distributed system
- Consumer/Retail Banking experience
For interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060