- Category TechnologyFinancial Services
- Industry Fintech
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 24082
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
My client is a fintech player that operates in the B2B ecosystem in Asia. With headcount already in the hundreds, they are continuing to scale their operations and is currently looking to hire an Engineering Manager to lead an engineering team across multiple countries and work with product owners to deliver new features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and run on Kubernetes
- Work with Java to create the platform on a cloud-native stack.
- Simplify the business requirements and propose clean design with help of UML.
- Work on aligning with centralized design standards, frameworks & tools
- Mentor and coach junior developers
- Hands-on coding and delivering high-quality code
- Provide unit testing and load testing
- At least 10 years of development experience in Java with a good understanding of core design patterns.
- 3+ years of experience in building/enhancing core banking products within Consumer Banking
- Experience in the implementation & customization of Apache Fineract a plus
- Knowledge of GIT, branching strategies, build and deployment pipelines
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Hands-on on consuming and providing REST APIs
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and API gateways
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms a big plus (AWS/GCP/terraform)
- Experience with microservices, Container Orchestration and Containerisation technologies
- Experience in dealing with scalability & performance issues on a distributed system
- Experience with Go, Scala & Spark
- Knowledge of Cassandra, Kafka
For interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060