- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Food & Nutrition
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Consultant Willis Toh
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1104283
- Job Ref No WT24686
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Our client is a market leader in the Food Safety Diagnostic Solutions industry, and am currently hiring for a Singapore-based Regional Sales Manager role to take care of the SEA markets.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue targets for the Food Safety Diagnostic Solutions portfolio, with a focus on Mycotoxin, Allergen, Food Pathogen, GMO, and Hygiene products.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities with customers in Southeast Asia, including government agencies, food manufacturers, distributors, and academic and research institutions.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships by providing technical expertise, training, and support to customers on the Food Safety Diagnostic Solutions portfolio.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Technical Support, and Operations, to ensure seamless delivery of products and services to customers.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitive activity in Southeast Asia to identify new business opportunities, and develop appropriate strategies to stay ahead of competition.
- Participate in relevant industry conferences and events, and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Food Safety industry.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the regulatory landscape in Southeast Asia, and ensure compliance with local regulations and standards.
- A minimum Bachelor of Science in Food Technology, Biomedical Science, or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in sales and business development across SEA markets.
- Highly dedicated and sales driven, with a high degree of personal motivation.
- Strong passion to understand and network with the Food Safety industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales strategies, and achieve revenue targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.
- A proactive, results-oriented mindset, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Words format) to Willis Toh at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number WT24686. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration No: R1104283
License No: 16S8060