- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Education & Training
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20763
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
SOX Compliance Manager (Services)
Dynamic, fast pace professional services company that prides itself in providing high quality training, certifications, test preparations, and student support services globally. European MNC that prides is at the forefront of adapting to change, being flexible, and coming out as an effecitve leader in it’s industry.
- Prepare and execute anuual business plan, entity level control evaluation and fraud risk assessment.
- Document and update business processes narratives, flowcharts and internal control procedures, in accordance with SOX compliance requirements and regulations
- Design test plans for business and accounting control activities, conduct testing and recommend remediation measures to rectify control weaknesses identified.
- Evaluate and test compliance with US GAAP, ASC606 and ASC842.
- Work with Corporate Audit Services Department, International Management and Singapore Department Heads to remediate SOX deficiencies.
- Liaise with stakeholders on fulfillment of reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with local IT Department on IT General Control (ITGC)Assessment.
- · Support Management in periodic accreditation exercises.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experiences in external/internal audit.
- Strong working knowledge of SFRS, US GAAP, SOX Compliance.
- Experience in Navision or any other ERP system will be an advantage.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20763. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060