- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML20478
- Salary Above S$250,000
This is a manufacturing leadership position by focusing on front-end operation. It requires closely working with internal/external teams such as Technology Development, Procurement as well as Global equipment suppliers.
- Drive Improvements in Manufacturing Capability and Efficiency
- Deliver Industry Benchmark Methods at the Lowest Cost
- Drive Execution of Global Process & Equipment Engineering Business Processes
- Inspirational Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and related field of study
- Proven ability to collaborate globally and influence by indirect leadership in order to drive resourcing to critical projects across the company
- A proven capability in dealing with complexity and an ability to utilize resources effectively to bring clarity for required matters
- Having demonstrated successful leadership characteristics, ability to solve problems across multi-functional groups, both within and outside the team/department/site
- Proven record in managing large, multi-layer groups that encompass a variety of disciplines
- Having proficiency in managing through systems, informing, organizational agility, dealing with ambiguity, and listening.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number ML 20478.