- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML20459
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
This is a technology leadership role and leads the strategic direction for the semiconductor Photolithography segment across the company.
- Develops and drives the corporate photolithography technology strategy for the company
- Determine N+2 customer and industry technical needs & communicate to the stakeholders
- Hold annual technical roadmap reviews with divisional R&D teams
- Create technical engagement plans and initiatives for strategic customers and partners
- Align cross-divisional product development activities with customer expectations and requirements
- Support technical engagements with external partners
- Ensures effective communication between CTO office and RD team
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Science, or equivalent in a technical field; PhD preferred.
- 10+ years of experience as a photolithography related process engineer/technologist in a semiconductor wafer fab environment.
- Experience developing and presenting technical presentations and literature.
- Project management experience, with a track record of planning, driving and executing projects;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to develop and present technical materials to internal and external customers
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number ML 20459. We regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
License No: 16S8060
Registration No: R1769998